Reflexology and Reflexodiagnostic
Whether you have a chronic or acute health problem, or you want a way to reduce stress and improve your health, reflexology may be the answer to your problems.
Although acupuncture works according to a similar principle, instead of using needles, apply a touch fingers through the reflex points on the soles and the press having stimulatory effects on specific areas of the body.
Certainly you will be convinced certainly that reflexology is a perfectly safe form of treatment and also a pleasant and relaxing experience.
Soles of the feet is the maximum interest in reflexology.
Soles are places projection of all organs of the human body and through the points of correspondence it establishes a connection with them. Dr. Fitsgerald demonstrated that on the sole of the right foot there are energy projections in the form of zones or points of organs located on the left side of the body and on the left foot there’s organs projections located in the right side of the body. The rest of the other bodies are designed as both feet.
Reflexology helps reduce accumulated stress, relaxing different areas and helping the body to function better.
In the case of minor conditions, the body is able to recover without needing any treatment. The body has self-healing forces required, forces that can be stimulated by reflexology.
Reflexology Treatment can cure you of:
- stress, dizziness, headaches, insomnia, chronic fatigue, emotional instability, depression, anxiety, panic attacks
- Hepatobiliary disorders
- diseases of the spine, sciatica, lombosciatica, rheumatism, arthritis, osteoarthritis
- Endocrine disorders: thyroid, parathyroid (calcium falls), adrenal growth deficiencies in children, regulating the menstrual cycle, osteoporosis
- sexual dysfunction (impotence, frigidity, etc..)
- metabolic disorders, obesity, diabetes
- Blood circulation problems: hypertension, hypotension, atherosclerosis, leg pain, gout disorders of the ear, nose and throat (ENT): rhinitis, sinusitis, bronchitis, asthma, neuralgia, etc.
- muscle cramps, sprains, back pain
- help in cases of infertility in women
By massaging these areas there is a better irrigation, an increased intake of blood in your corresponding organs and reflex areas. In some reflex areas deposits of uric acid or crystals can be found.
Reflexology has a prophylactic role, maintaining the health of those who use it regularly, and a healing role, leading to improvement and curing of many diseases without the need for medications. It can also be used for diagnosis. Anyone can appeal for reflex-therapy if he plans to help his own body to maintain a state of equilibrium.